A lot of food is vacuum packed, especially because this extends the shelf life.
Henkelman makes choosing the right vacuum machine easy. Meat, game, poultry, fish, dairy products, cheese, soups or ready meals? Bulk or individual products? We always have the right machine for your specific wishes and requirements.
• No contamination or bacteria’s multiplication, hence an extended shelf life resulting in:
- cost savings (larger purchasing orders, efficient cooking time spreading and diminution of products losses)
- turnover increase (more variation and spread in product range)
• Optimal product and storage hygiene (hermetically sealed)
• No loss of product (prevents drying out, moulds and freeze burn)
• Improved product quality (product maturing in packaging, no loss of aroma)
• Professional product presentation
• Optimal packaging contributes to food safety and HACCP standards .
Our machines prove to be of excellent service in the catering industry worldwide.
Vacuum packing offers many advantages in the catering industry, which also often lead to saving on costs. You will find a summary of the most important advantages below:
An airtight package also has many advantages for consumer and industrial goods.
In different branches people know that an airtight package also has numerous advantages for non food- products. Therefore there is a huge diversity of products which are vacuum packed. There’s a good reason why renowned companies like Cartier, Peugeot and Laboratoires Boiron use our machines to provide their products with optimum packaging.
This cooking technique is becoming more and more popular all over the world.
Sous-vide (vacuum cooking) is a simple & effective method of culinary preparation using controlled temperatures adapted for every ingredient.
Invented 40 years ago in France by renowned Chef George Pralus, this revolutionarytechnology based on underwater submersion of vacuum-sealed bags in controlled temperatures is suitable for small to large-scale food production as one of the
most cost‐efficient methods for high‐quality culinary preparation, including meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, pastry, sauces & condiments for main dishes & desserts.
From small to large enterprises, single serving or batch cooking, sous-vide is affordable and fast. Attractive prices and low maintenance offer professional chefs superior value for money, providing faster return on initial investment.
Achieve Consistently High-Quality Results for All Stages of Food Preparation
Create Long-Lasting 100% Natural & Flavorful Cooking
• Fresh ingredients cook in own juices for healthier dishes
• Ultimate tenderness & freshness with controlled temperatures & moisture
• Consistent weight & taste with no additives or preservatives needed
• Conservation of natural vitamins & minerals
• Low-fat food preparation
• Versatile process perfect for meats, fish & vegetables
• Perfect for pastry & fruit poaching
• Protective sealed bags prolong ingredients’ shelf life
Save Time with Simple & Rapid Technology
• Advanced preparation for faster production
• Batch cooking for cleaner, quicker work
• Pre-set cooking temperatures & time require minimal attention
• Space-saving, easy‐to‐clean equipment & tools
• Disposable vacuum bags for simple one-time use
Save Money with Cost-Efficient Methods
• Low start-up cost for equipment & supplies with quick return on investment
• Food waste minimized with longer shelf life of ingredients
• Lower operational costs with fewer plates, pots & pans used
• Streamlined management of product inventory
• Lower food purchase price with large quanlity food preparation
• Less food shrinkage for maximum product yield
Reduce Kitchen Stress with Optimized Food Preparation
• Better staff organization
• Smoother kitchen operations
• More consistent, error-free food quality
Minimize Risk of Food Contamination with Hygienic Process
• Safer food handling method limits exposure to air & human interaction
• Maximum protection in sealed bags reduces aerobic bacteria danger
• Easy stocking of vacuum-packed items on same shelf
• Optimal product stocking limits transfer of odors
• Trackable food history to ensure product freshness.