Alto-Shaam Electronic Cook and Hold Oven 3 x GN 1/1
The Alto-Shaam 300-TH/III Cook and Hold oven is a powerfu, versatile and award-winning commercial oven ideal for kitchens with limited space. Incredibly energy efficient, the Halo Heat technology allows the unit to cook and hold food, even overnight, using much less energy than other conventional cooking methods. The oven helps to retain the natural moisture in meats, meaning that food tenderises as it is held - perfect for preparing pulled pork and pulled chicken products, as well as more traditional dishes, such as ribs, turkey, cuts of beef and others.
The process also helps to reduce food shrinking during the cooking process and due to the low heat requirements of the Cook and Hold no external ventilation is required.
- Cooks by time or by probe to sense internal product temperature and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once the set parameters have been reached
- Eight programmable menu buttons stores favourite recipes into memory (cook/hold/time/probe setpoints). Reduces operational requirements to simply loading the oven, pushing the power button, the preset menu button, and start
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining or the full range of programmed operating parameters .
- When cooking by probe, the oven maintains a record of the highest and lowest temperatures sensed by the food probe to assure foods are cooked to the temperature required
- Oven includes the patented SureTemp heat recovery system to assure immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door has been left open for more than three minutes
- Stackable design for additional capacity
- Oven hoods, outside venting, and fire extinguisher systems are not required (in most areas)
- Includes:- Core temperature probe, 2 wire shelves, 1 internal drip pan, 1 external drip tray, 89mm castors
- Dimensions 480(H)x 426(W)x 643(D)mm
- Power Type 600W, 2.7A
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 31kg
- Plug fitted Yes .