Zerica FTR 090 012 Water Dispenser
FUTURA is the water dispenser with impressive and unexpected dimensions.
You can find everything needed for a water dispenser in a really small space (the base of Futura is smaller than a A4 sheet), such as filtration (opt.) and carbonation systems (mod.90), CO2 cylinder and cup dispenser!
It is available either with "HPDC" refrigeration system that uses antibacterial copper, or "Silver Turbo Clean" in order to offer the best quality always.
It is an innovative unit that can supply cold, ambient and sparkling water (mod. 90) to be connected directly to the water mains and accurately studied to fit small spaces in offices, schools, hospitals and any other public place.
Compact mirror polished stainless steel cabinet
Wide high capacity drain tank that can be connected to a drain valve.
Ergonomic design. Its 106 cm height and control panel on the top allow a more comfortable use for the customer than the other existing systems.
Double control system and automatic anti-leakage block (optional).
Impressively small Floorstanding POU; Nr. 1,00 1040,00 1.040,00
• Dispenses ambient water, cold water and cold sparkling water;
• Maximum ergonomics– size. cm. 105 x 25 x 17,5 (H x W x D);
• Easy removable front panel for maintenance;
• Internal Cups dispenser;
• CO2 reducing valve for one-way gas cilinder;
• Silver technology for maximum hygiene;
• Stainless steel vessel with 2 liters capacity;
• Professional soda system in stainless steel (hermetic) without
. with the possibility to vary the quantity of CO2 added into the water;
• Very low noise working;
• Stainless Steel cabinet;
• Inlet with fast fitting of 1/4";
• Cold control;
• Compressor power Hp 1/16;
• Pallet from 16pcs., 32pcs.;
• Made in Italy.
fitted with water filtration system 3M:
• Activated carbon cartridge
• Filtration capacity 0,5 micron
• Suitable for the removal of chlorine dissolved in water
• Reduction up tol 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia .
• Duration 4000lt approx./ 6 months - depending on the
characteristics of the inlet water
• Complied with NSF, WRAS AC, (EEC) N. 1935/2004