Hatco GRSB-24-F, Glo-Ray Drop in Heated Shelf w/Recessed Top - 24" x 17"D
Ideal for pass-through areas, buffet lines or as a heated work shelf.
The Hatco Glo-Ray- Built-in Heated Shelf has a hardcoat aluminum top and blanket type foil element for uniform heat. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface while a built-in adjustable thermostat controls surface temperature. Recommended for use in metallic counters. For other surfaces, verify that the material is suitable for temperature up to 200°F (93°C). Hatco is not responsible for counter damage caused by heat from the warmer.
• .5" (13 mm) Recessed Top
• Thermostatically- controlled heated base to extend the holding times of most food.
• A hardcoated aluminum top and blanket-type foil element for uniform heat distribution.
• A 3' (914 mm) flexible conduit channels the power lines from the shelf to a remote control enclosure.
• Control enclosure comes with a control thermostat with a range of 80° to 181°F (27° to 83°C), an illuminated on/off switch and mounting brackets. The attached control enclosure can be mounted remotely up to 3' (914 mm) from the unit.
• A 6' (1829 mm) cord and plug is attached to easily reach the power source.
• A .75" (19 mm) flanged edge that allows the unit to fit into a countertop opening.
• Easy-to-clean with a soft damp cloth or non-abrasive cleaner.
Glo-Ray® Drop In Heated Shelf w/Recessed Top, 25-1/2" x 17", 1/2" deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 420 watts
Type - Built-in
Controls - Thermostat
Shape - Rectangular
Shelf Top - Aluminum
Electrical - 420W/60/1-ph
Dimensions: W: 24" x D: 31.5" x H: 2.88"
Blanket elements are warranted against burnout for one year.