HTSS74P34-Heated Holding Cabinet
BevLes provides the best in food-holding technology and reliability with a host of full and half-size models to fit your organization's needs. BevLes pioneered the industry's use of paddle style door latches, cabinet-mounted magnetic door gaskets, pass-through feature, and top-mounted electrical heating units. More than 20,000 BevLes cabinets are currently in operation in segment-leading, top-10 national chains.
Stainless steel construction with insulated doors, top, base and sides.
User friendly solid state controls with optional digital display. Top mounted
convection heating system delivers a temperature range from 21oC to 102oC.
Water pan for increased humidity. Standard features include field reversible
lift off self closing hinges, magnetic door gasket and latch, cool touch handles,
front and rear pull grips and heavy duty castors with 127 mm rubber wheels.
Options include pass through models and left or right hand hinging
HTSS74P34 Full height - narrow 2.092kW 1873 x 635 x 863 mm
34 x 457x660mm pans at 38mm spacing
* (H) 1873mm x (W) 635mm x (D) 863mm
* 125.7KG net weight
* 0.55m2 floor space
* 230/50Hz. 2.092KW. 1PH + N + E
* Top mounted convection heating and humidity system ensures fast warm up and rapid recovery
* Solid state control for temperature accuracy and consistency between 20C and 100C
* Fully insulated for energy efficiency and stable temperatures
* Magnetic door gasket and air circulation system to prevent heat loss
* 125mm heavy duty rubber wheels lockable front wheels
* Push/pull handles for ease of movement
* Heavy duty stainless steel construction for durability
* Radius interior corners for ease of cleaning and hygiene
* Field reversible Dutch doors with self closing hinges, magnetic latches, "Cool to touch" handle and locking knob
Available in 120V (standard), 208V or 240V (optional), these ruggedly constructed cabinets provide safe heating and holding temperatures from 70°F to 215°F. Top mounted convection heat and humidity system maintains even cabinet temperatures while ensuring quick preheat and rapid recovery. Fully insulated cabinet prevents heat loss while side air tunnel system circulates air evenly throughout the cabinet – resulting in minimal temperature loss when the doors are opened. Solid state controls provide the highest degree of accuracy and reliability. Easy-to-clean radiused interior corners prevent food/grease buildup. Removable top water pan provides additional humidity for hard to hold items. FOB Standex Dock, freight class 85.